Halfrauds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfrauds

when to halfrauds the other day to purchase a tacho.i saw one that i liked and had to order it,when ordering it i said to the chav behind the counter,will it work on an eight cylinder engine.he replies with a dippy looking face (yep mate no problem).fuc***g muppet i though.so i orderd tacho,i got a phone call this afternoon to say it had arrived,so i get to the store,picks up my prize, pays for it, gets it home opens it and guess what,the fuc***g thing only works on 3,4,and 6 cylinder engines,so tommorow in gonna take it back and insert it into said chavs back passage,and tell him exactly what i think of him.rant over.muppets the lot of em.
    www.overfab.uk

i'd save your breath! afterall , they still wont know what your on about! heheheheheh

Comment

Dumb-wits

Vatchman,
      I too would be fuming, but you should have said: "Dear Mr. KNOWF...ALL-Chav behind the counter, CAN you FIND OUT if this tacho will work on a V8?
      Never, never expect the dumb-asses to be knowledgeable about anything in the store. (A man of your calibre should know better).
      cheers,
      chris
      Powered by Toyota!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight
        Vatchman,
        I too would be fuming, but you should have said: "Dear Mr. KNOWF...ALL-Chav behind the counter, CAN you FIND OUT if this tacho will work on a V8?
        Never, never expect the dumb-asses to be knowledgeable about anything in the store. (A man of your calibre should know better).
        cheers,
        chris
        yea your right,i should of know better,but what also pi$$ed me off was the fact that the tacho did everything but make breakfast,and didnt have an eight cylinder switch,how dumb is that.plus this was the only tacho that had a NOS switch that was adjustable.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

The only TACOS he knows are the ones you have with CHILLI
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            The only TACOS he knows are the ones you have with CHILLI
            yea and then he would propably think you meant it was cold outside.what is the world coming to.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
              yea and then he would propably think you meant it was cold outside.what is the world coming to.
              You know what they say - If YOU WANT ANYTHING DOING, DO IT YOURSELF
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                You know what they say - If YOU WANT ANYTHING DOING, DO IT YOURSELF
                Too true today Marky & Muppet's only there hobby

There's always a Payback.... If ya don't do it yerself !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

so i'm not the only one who has once trusted the word of some div in Halfrauds only to be eventually angered into wanting to do physical harm to the mentally disabled.

we live and learn.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                    so i'm not the only one who has once trusted the word of some div in Halfrauds only to be eventually angered into wanting to do physical harm to the mentally disabled.

we live and learn.
                    Ha Ha! Mentally disabled! "Halfrauds- A highly profitable company which uses extreme labour-saving tactics to help subsidise the high rentals on the location sites it very much depends upon for trade".

May as well have automated cashier checkouts!