X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats it worth guys.

you all propably know the spec,but whats it worth,
    www.overfab.uk

that truck is priceless a job well done a real credit to you keep up the good work
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

I'd give you a tenner for for it.

Modified trucks tend to worth less that standard trucks in the eyes of a dealer, despite how much money you've put into it as they can frighten buyers off, on the other hand if you find someone who wants what you've done to it you'll get more than a original truck as its exactly what they want.

If it was for insurance purposes, you could probably value it for nearer what you've spent on it, but you never know with insurance people!!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

no idea on the price but a fine looking truck!!! 15 years old and still looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          I'd give you a tenner for for it.

!!
          .make it £9.50 and ive got a load of metal you can take on too.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by soupersurfer
            no idea on the price but a fine looking truck!!! 15 years old and still looks good.
            You may not know (as a newbie) that we've all been following this project for months - Vatch has only gone a dropped a 5.0ltr V8 with nitrous into what looks like a lifted truck.

CHAV KILLER

Vatch - totally awsome dude.
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

That bonnet is priceless on it's own! Get them Mickey Thompsons off eBay and you'll have a totally killer truck!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                That bonnet is priceless on it's own! Get them Mickey Thompsons off eBay and you'll have a totally killer truck!
                sorry to say guys,im not parting with the truck,still got more mods to do.its just that a lot of people where i live keep asking me how much i would sell it for.so im just getting some comparrison notes.and i do love the look of those mickeys,im keeping my eye on those.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

If you were to sell it, it would be very hard to value as it's so heavily modded, but if someone was after something really special I'd shoot for £8k - £10k.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You have any video clips of your truck in action??
                    A sprint off the lights must be a sight worth seeing what sorta time does it do 0-60 in - must shock the life out of people

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      If you were to sell it, it would be very hard to value as it's so heavily modded, but if someone was after something really special I'd shoot for £8k - £10k.
                      yea i was thinking around that mark.but i was hesitant,didnt want people to think i was living in cloud cuckoo land.but its like tony said no dealer would pay that much.but then on the other hand if people want some thing special they would pay the earth for it.dont make sense does it.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Its yours thats all that matters ....Mods are the owners fun
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                          .make it £9.50 and ive got a load of metal you can take on too.
                          Done, you still up? I can be there in 30mins. I have a car trailer here on hire till monday!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

A sprint off the lights must be a sight worth seeing what sorta time does it do 0-60 in - must shock the life out of people

The fuel gauge moves faster than the rev counter!

Comment

MORE LIKE $HIT, THE LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X