Rear Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window

Hi can any one help me with a problem, rear window will go up with the key no problem, but wont come down, I have to open the door put the ignition on put the window down with the switch, take the key out again open the rear door, put the dogs in close the door and put the window up again, . I have stripped the panels off and taken the switch to bits and it all seems ok, when you turn the key to put the window up you can hear the relay click, but try to put it down and theres no click, any body know wats up with it, its a real pain in the rain

The wire that goes from the switch to the relay?

Oh yeah, and welcome to Surf City
    Last edited by Sancho; 11 October 2006, 01:44. Reason: was accidentally not as polite as I usually am

Comment

Originally posted by h1ghlander
      Hi can any one help me with a problem, rear window will go up with the key no problem, but wont come down, I have to open the door put the ignition on put the window down with the switch, take the key out again open the rear door, put the dogs in close the door and put the window up again, . I have stripped the panels off and taken the switch to bits and it all seems ok, when you turn the key to put the window up you can hear the relay click, but try to put it down and theres no click, any body know wats up with it, its a real pain in the rain

There could be a break in one of the wires inside the flexible conduit on the left hand side of the tailgate.
      Here's some info on the relays...
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...0&d=1134208703
      Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 11 October 2006, 09:39.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER]There could be a break in one of the wires inside the flexible conduit on the left hand side of the tailgate.
        Here's some info on the relays...
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/at...0&d=1134208703[/QUOT

Hey Vince, If you had a quid for each time you have posted that link you would have £734.00!
        Ok, Thats a guess but i bet it would be a lot of money

Al.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Fae where???? Wassup have them taffy gits stole ALL the sheep!

Only kidding fellow Scots bloke and murdurur of French footi, I see Paisley intends to invade Frogland now.

Welcome. (watch yer back, some English here ;-) )

Comment

Working...
          X