No announcement yet.

Hmmm nice pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when my youngest was a pup (german shepard), one night he must have gotten the munchies and went rummaging arount my works bait bag. I woke for my morning shift to a very savoury spicy smell on his breath. when i looked in his basket - there was the plastic pot noodle pot, licked clean, the remains of the chilli sauce sachet(bombay bad boy flavour) and a sliver of the tin foil lid - oh and his water bowl was dry!!!!
    he loves them dry.
    If ever i make one at home - hes right under my feet licking lips!!
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      mrs joker (val) come home from work tonight with new spare wheel cover as other cover would'nt fit new wheels shame that !!
      when i get allys sorted +new tyres will have to make sure i get 265's

Thats a bloo$y big tambarine Vals got there lol
      If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        My mate found a cockroach in one once , :
        That was the meat!!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

As far as I remember, Pot Noodle was the only "food" that was made out of purely "E" numbers, without any "real" food in it at all.
          Mike G

Comment

They come from under the ground in Crumlin.
            Wales used to be joined to Italy millions of years ago and they were seperated by the techtonic plates and the pasta stayed in Italy, and the noodles stayed in Wales, see?

Comment

the food of Britain.... isnt it?!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                the food of Britain.... isnt it?!

There's lovley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                  As far as I remember, Pot Noodle was the only "food" that was made out of purely "E" numbers, without any "real" food in it at all.

hence "not foodle" as my mother says! bless her.
                  Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Whats the oddest platefull you've had??? i had to do me own dinner last night so i had two small pork pies, half a indian curry (left over from last night) fried mushrooms, red and green peppers, tomato, chips, lettice, cucumber, branston pickle, salad cream, and largar, followed by some jelly babies, It was very windy last night
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

What 's that Johnny Cash song? oh yeah, 'Ring of fire'!

Comment

Oooooo

Originally posted by joker??
                        mrs joker (val) come home from work tonight with new spare wheel cover as other cover would'nt fit new wheels shame that !!
                        when i get allys sorted +new tyres will have to make sure i get 265's

Hey Joker

How much are the covers and where can I get one and can you have any graphics and oooooooooooo that looks real nice

maurice

Comment

Eat em when dry, then drink a cup of hot water, jump up and down
                          Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by MOTRAV
                            Hey Joker

How much are the covers and where can I get one and can you have any graphics and oooooooooooo that looks real nice

maurice
                            try fred at direct4x4.co.uk tel:01284725582 the lockable stainless one was about £180 , the semi rigid was about £109 you can have any graphics you want just email him ask ,ask for a proof to make sure the picture is ok ,
                            well happy with the quality ,we sent him the pics and how we wanted it colours , layout etc , he sent us the pic to check , we gave the okay , 2days later it arrived
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                            X