And it's goodbye from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's goodbye from me

I am going to be surf-less as of this evening. I am selling it to my brother-in-law!
    I've had it for exactly 2 years now and have enjoyed every bit of it. In a lot of ways I'll be sad to see it go but unfortunately I wont miss the cost of all the fuel and also since having a crash at easter, my insurance has almost doubled.

Anyway, I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone on here that have helped me with all things surf. The site is brilliant, very informative and entertaining. I may well pop back from time to time as an ex-surfer, and who knows, I might even get another one someday.

Once again thanks to everyone.

See ya
    Matt
    You aint seen me, right

see ya matt hey how about your brother inlaw joining up what you getting to replace your surf??
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

You dont have to have a surf to post Matt, keep in touch whatever you get! and tell your brother in law to sign on
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        You dont have to have a surf to post Matt, keep in touch whatever you get! and tell your brother in law to sign on
        hes not an immigrant!! keep working mate
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          hes not an immigrant!! keep working mate

Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I've told him all about the forum, so I reckon it wont be long before he's on here, and as for what's next for me, I'm looking at getting a vw camper, type2 or type 25.
            You aint seen me, right

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Cat
              I've told him all about the forum, so I reckon it wont be long before he's on here, and as for what's next for me, I'm looking at getting a vw camper, type2 or type 25.
              One of the supervisors at work has just imported a 1966 vw camper from holland but he imported it from california.It cost him nearly 9.5k and he has to refit all the interior and respray it back to its original condition but even tho he has to do all that its a nice looking van tho.

Did you know that VW never actually built camper vans,they were sold as vans and another company got a licence and permission from VW to convert them to campers.Just a bit of useless info for you
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Cat
                Get a Mazda Bongo - SGL3 = 2WD, SGL5 = 4WD.

Check out - http://www.a1carauctions.co.uk/curre...BONGO+FRIENDEE

and www.bongofury.co.uk

The engine is a 2.5td as used by Ford in the Ranger - excellent unit.
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                X