:fuming:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :fuming:

People are scum, I just picked up 35+ veg oil bottles from the entrance of a BRIDLEWAY!!, thats right, not even a Byway that you can legally drive on.

Way to keep the eco-nazi's/landowners/ramblers/horseriders off the 4x4 comumities backs you w***ers, and help get 4x4's banned from the countryside!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Ba****ds!

Send the pic to your council's enviromental health dept.

Comment

Let me know the grid ref / location and I'll get it posted on the LandRover forums as well.

I know they use veg oil for the diesels and they'll be just as "upset" to hear of this. Might shame someone into not doing it again.

Comment

D1ckeads, prolly using the bridleway as well to keep away from prying eyes as they most likely arnt paying duty on it.

Comment

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...=newsearch.srf

See where the byway starts, in the opposite direction theres a track past a building that goes up the bank to a dismantled railway, that is a permissive bridleway, they where dumped at the bottem of the embankment where the track goes up to the bridleway.

Still pi$$ed thinking about it, how can anyone not care about the countryside so much. The fact that it was dumped by someone who obviously uses the countryside for recreation makes it even worse, are they so stupid that they can't see their actions will only make it harder to do what they are doing and enjoying?!!?!?!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

idiots will f#ck it up for us all
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

maybe some horsey types have been secretly swigging it... confused with meths?

not good though... anything traceable?.. the council dept will investigate if it's a fly tipping spot.
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                maybe some horsey types have been secretly swigging it... confused with meths?

not good though... anything traceable?.. the council dept will investigate if it's a fly tipping spot.
                right who gets there veggie from asdas ???
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i cant understand why people do this. there are council recycling site in very town, so if its townies they are going out of their way to do this, and if its one of us simple country folk, well they should know better..

i caught the landlords nephew shooting glass bottles on the estate last week. he now officially has learnt a lesson... ah the joys of catching them at it..
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

the trouble is veggie oil bottles are'nt recyclable apparentley.I thought plastic bottles were plastice bottles and could be recycled so i put out 2 bin bags a month full of bottles for the dustman.Its still no excuse for the assholes to dump their $$$$ for someone else to clear up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

What can you say. What a bunch of c**ts. It's like the people I see driving away from the Ridgeway at the weekend. Even though traffic is now banned on 98% of it, they still use it. The thing is, its always after loads of rain, so their trucks get covered. Those people are the ones who rutted up the track in the first place causing the ban.

No respect for no one and nothing in this country anymore!!

Comment

It's not like the average 4x4 is too small to chuck the bottles in a bin bag in the back is it?
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                          What can you say. What a bunch of c**ts. It's like the people I see driving away from the Ridgeway at the weekend. Even though traffic is now banned on 98% of it, they still use it. The thing is, its always after loads of rain, so their trucks get covered. Those people are the ones who rutted up the track in the first place causing the ban.

No respect for no one and nothing in this country anymore!!

Viva la revolution brother!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Viva la revolution brother!

Viva La Canada Vince.

I'm looking into emigrating. Applying for a job in manitoba. Long haul truck driving.

Comment

I was looking at the real estate links you posted, and I was giving my chin some serious scratching I can tell ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X