• veggie

watch 5th gear now
    Rick

Im off to the chippie now
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Saw it!!!

Beef dripping?!?!? Don't think so...

Good point he made about the duty, though..
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Those of you that commute to work, I would leave a little earlier in the morning if I were you, 'cos I reckon there's gonna be a few broken down diesel cars on the road, 'cos the stupid people watched 5th gear and assumed that any diesel car can run of chip oil.

Didn't really explain that very well did they?

Comment

similar thing on dicovery channels mythbusters yesterday, funny thing was they used a merc as well...........i agree with Vince i wouldnt put it in my new car-406 hdi
          yes i finally have an intercooler and roof bars but i have to sell the surf .............doh
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I didn't see programmes, but i believe any diesel car would run on 10% app veg oil without problems. This would reduce thousands of tons of harmful emissions to more enviromental emissions. Had email from ITV this afternoon wanting to speak to me re veg oil(not only me of course), so will call them in the morning, as i have plenty to say, especially on the duty side of things.
            As most of you know, they have now raised duty on any old or new veg oil which has not been transesterefied, which we all know is a crime against humanity. What does it matter to the Government, if we put old or new oil in our cars, if it works, then good, if you need knew pump or seals etc, thats good for the Government also, as more money is going round and they collect more tax.
            Getting a bit late to rant on, which i could for hours.
            Heading for Cornwall on Wednesday for two or three days, Grampound, Truro area, so if you see Navy over Silver 3rd gen P Reg with a Wolfhounds head sticking out the back, say hullo.
            Veg oil there and back.
            Regards Philip
            PS If you could come back in 100 years when things will probably be pretty bad, what would you say to the young people then, when they say, "You knew what you were doing to the enviroment, so why didn't anybody stop it".
            Politicians are criminals in the making. 99% of people in the world don't want wars, the other 1% are doing a great job in instigating them.
            Night Night.
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
              I didn't see programmes, but i believe any diesel car would run on 10% app veg oil without problems. This would reduce thousands of tons of harmful emissions to more enviromental emissions. Had email from ITV this afternoon wanting to speak to me re veg oil(not only me of course), so will call them in the morning, as i have plenty to say, especially on the duty side of things.
              As most of you know, they have now raised duty on any old or new veg oil which has not been transesterefied, which we all know is a crime against humanity. What does it matter to the Government, if we put old or new oil in our cars, if it works, then good, if you need knew pump or seals etc, thats good for the Government also, as more money is going round and they collect more tax.
              Getting a bit late to rant on, which i could for hours.
              Heading for Cornwall on Wednesday for two or three days, Grampound, Truro area, so if you see Navy over Silver 3rd gen P Reg with a Wolfhounds head sticking out the back, say hullo.
              Veg oil there and back.
              Regards Philip
              PS If you could come back in 100 years when things will probably be pretty bad, what would you say to the young people then, when they say, "You knew what you were doing to the enviroment, so why didn't anybody stop it".
              Politicians are criminals in the making. 99% of people in the world don't want wars, the other 1% are doing a great job in instigating them.
              Night Night.

I concur with you Philip, but on 5th gear, they were showing how a diesel car can run on WVO one minute, and showing a bucket full of lard the next.
              Now, if you've ever watched Police camera action with Alistair Stewart and the way he explains the bleedin' obvious to viewers, you just know a lot of people will be trying to force melted Trex into their fuel filler hole.

Comment

Always wanted to ask!!

Where the hell are the NOODLE mines and do they serve chicken soup with them?
                Still Searching,
                Dick Whittington

Comment

http://www.crumlin.org.uk/index.html

http://www.fuelofbritain.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                    Where the hell are the NOODLE mines and do they serve chicken soup with them?
                    Sorry, Gymraeg yn unig.

Can't be telling you all the secrets now can we?
                    We're still coming to terms wiith you learning to play rugby properly.

Comment

Working...
                    X