Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rad caps

Hi all

I've looked at a few Halfrauds stores for a rad cap, none that fit, nothing in the local motor factors either, so I'm asking if anyone either has one they can sell me, or if you are buying anything from Roughtrax or Millners, can you add a cap for me?

TIA
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by itbloke@tiscali.co.uk
    Hi all

I've looked at a few Halfrauds stores for a rad cap, none that fit, nothing in the local motor factors either, so I'm asking if anyone either has one they can sell me, or if you are buying anything from Roughtrax or Millners, can you add a cap for me?

TIA
    Local factors do them, email me address and I'll get one and send it, no probs

Tony
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Hi Tony

(Lovely dogs by the way....just been looking over your site)

I would go out and order one - but the shipping cost from Roughtrax etc is more than the cap - hence if anyone is buying other bits, just add a cap to the order.

Let me know how much one is and how much the shipping is to Oxfordshire, and I'll get a cheque to you.

Comment

I got a real one from the local Toy shop a few months back and it wernt too expensive bout £12 or so.

Comment

Hmmm £6 +VAT for the cap, then £8.95 to send it to me......I'll just go to my local Toy shop then, wherever that is - Oxford I think.

Comment

just bought one from toyo, cost £14
            What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Working...
            X