Toad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toad

My car has always locked itself, after 60 seconds provided all the doors /windows are closed,
    now its stopped doing it, any ideas why

you could try resetting the microprosessor on the alarm.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

tried;

open door>
      blip alarm fob>
      closed door>
      disarm fob>

walk off>

it locks after a minute or so

but only works the once, I want it to continue doing it

Comment

there are differant settings. You need the code though. On mine you have to switch the ing off and on 8 times until the LED flashes, then enter the code, but yours may be a differant model?
        What comes around goes around!!

Comment

is it perhaps

click green button more than once first thing in the morning,

God I don't $$$$$$ know.

all that trouble I had with valet thing as well, and that got sorted bouncin' down a farm track in the end,

think I'll just sell it

Comment

it should only do it when you turn ignition on and if you disarm and then don't open the door.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

My TOAD alarm locks the doors for all sorts of reasons. There is one way where it locks a minute or so after you get out and close all the doors.

It also locks the doors about 30 seconds after starting the engine. It's supposed to be some kind of anti car-jacking/personal safety thingy. I call it a flipping nuisance, and a sure fire way of locking the car with the keys in the ignition and the engine running. Wish I could figure out how to turn that damn option off, but the manual I have might as well be written in Swahili for all the sense it makes.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

ummmm!

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                it should only do it when you turn ignition on and if you disarm and then don't open the door.
                I cant quite follow,

do i sit in the car to do this

Comment

unlock, get in car, shut door... start the engine and the doors lock

unlock, but don't get in the car or open the door, and it will reset and lock the doors again.
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    unlock, get in car, shut door... start the engine and the doors lock

unlock, but don't get in the car or open the door, and it will reset and lock the doors again.

nope.....

Comment

Hi my Laserline locks all the doors closers all windows and the sunroof even with the keys still in the ignition, locked my self out GOD knows how many times. l could not use the car for 2months l could not get in with out smashing a window. l asked the local carthief to have ago took him 2mins and he was in and no damage.
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                      X