Fitting ES3000s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting ES3000s?

OK, my ES3000s have just arrived (+3" for rear, and +2" for front), so I'm virtually all set for doing my suspension lift (just waiting on my diff-drop kit fron Jotto)... however...

there is a bunch of short tubes in with the shocks that I don't know what they're for. They seem to mostly be about the right size to fit into the bottom hole on the shocks, and therefore presumably go over the bottom bolt, but there is more than one of them supplied. There is also an odd thing that looks like a mini spanner sort of thing. What the heck is it?
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Originally posted by Slugsie
    OK, my ES3000s have just arrived (+3" for rear, and +2" for front), so I'm virtually all set for doing my suspension lift (just waiting on my diff-drop kit fron Jotto)... however...

there is a bunch of short tubes in with the shocks that I don't know what they're for. They seem to mostly be about the right size to fit into the bottom hole on the shocks, and therefore presumably go over the bottom bolt, but there is more than one of them supplied. There is also an odd thing that looks like a mini spanner sort of thing. What the heck is it?
    the tubes are what you said but the other things i just put them on the shelf and forget about them
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Richard, pretty much what I thought.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        the tubes are what you said but the other things i just put them on the shelf and forget about them

Ask Mickeyboy what he's using for a spacer to keep the slack in the flexy brake hose at the rear of his truck!

Comment

Working...
        X