Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie- Collected Surf today

Hi again,

I have just returned from collecting the surf. When I went there, my first impressions were positive. I had a look every where underneath, i.e , engine, chassis, suspension etc. Had a test drive and left the engine to idle to look for any signs of overheating.

I was totally amazed to notice that there were no problems with the vehicle. There is not even a single scratch or dent. The alloys might need hand polish to bring them out a bit, but again no kerbing. The guy has just lost her mother and being Asian he had funeral expenses etc.

On his auction description he mentioned he never tried a/c, well it works absolutely fine, just a bit of odour when on and the strangely mentioned sunroof was not working, but infact it works brand new.

He also said to me if I don't want it, that's fine because he believed people have not placed bids at last minute because if short MOT. Well the tyres are brand new, brakes spot on, no smoke, all consumable tip top. I was tempting from the pictures when I was bidding but well I am so happy. Some people pay nearly 5k for cars in this condition.

And it also has a very good Mp3 player with a superb alarm with pager. I am really thinking this guy. He said, your a lucky chap.

Also he has receipt from Toyota as it has been maintained by toyota main agent. I have got receipt from geasing up suspension to newly fitted exhaust.

I driven from slough to East London and it sits on motorway like a dream, no wonder, judder, slick transmission and no rattles.

I think I was blessed. I paid £1441 and it comes with 6 month road tax too.

Anyway keep me posted and find myseld priviledged to be a newbie surf owner. Thank you all for keeping me posted today. It was well worth it. God bless.

Originally posted by javnas
    Hi again,

I have just returned from collecting the surf. When I went there, my first impressions were positive. I had a look every where underneath, i.e , engine, chassis, suspension etc. Had a test drive and left the engine to idle to look for any signs of overheating.

I was totally amazed to notice that there were no problems with the vehicle. There is not even a single scratch or dent. The alloys might need hand polish to bring them out a bit, but again no kerbing. The guy has just lost her mother and being Asian he had funeral expenses etc.

On his auction description he mentioned he never tried a/c, well it works absolutely fine, just a bit of odour when on and the strangely mentioned sunroof was not working, but infact it works brand new.

He also said to me if I don't want it, that's fine because he believed people have not placed bids at last minute because if short MOT. Well the tyres are brand new, brakes spot on, no smoke, all consumable tip top. I was tempting from the pictures when I was bidding but well I am so happy. Some people pay nearly 5k for cars in this condition.

And it also has a very good Mp3 player with a superb alarm with pager. I am really thinking this guy. He said, your a lucky chap.

Also he has receipt from Toyota as it has been maintained by toyota main agent. I have got receipt from geasing up suspension to newly fitted exhaust.

I driven from slough to East London and it sits on motorway like a dream, no wonder, judder, slick transmission and no rattles.

I think I was blessed. I paid £1441 and it comes with 6 month road tax too.

Anyway keep me posted and find myseld priviledged to be a newbie surf owner. Thank you all for keeping me posted today. It was well worth it. God bless.
    Glad you got a good deal, did you get the grin factor
    You just need to get it muddy now, they look better in brown
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Working...
    X