The pots off an I'm raring to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pots off an I'm raring to go

Hi all, well the pots off and with a bit of effort I can bend my leg. Actually squeezed into the passenger seat for the ride home from the hospital. Got to do some exercises before I can get in the driving seat but reckon by Monday I should be SURFIN Yipeeeee. You lot sure are a friendly bunch and once again thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting you on the road. Managed to get a couple of pics this time. Regards
    Malcolm
    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

shiny

My god that is a bright & shiny one you got there!!!!!!!!!
    My Surf's a beauty but needs a turbo!!!

1990 SSR Ltd 2.4

Comment

Originally posted by Malenibo
      Hi all, well the pots off and with a bit of effort I can bend my leg. Actually squeezed into the passenger seat for the ride home from the hospital. Got to do some exercises before I can get in the driving seat but reckon by Monday I should be SURFIN Yipeeeee. You lot sure are a friendly bunch and once again thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting you on the road. Managed to get a couple of pics this time. Regards
      Malcolm

Hi Malcolm, good to hear your,e well on way to recovery and SURFIN, you,ll love it!! nice looking truck, well worth waiting for.

ship

Comment

Excellent news m8.

Just take it easy for now, we don't want you rushing and going backwards before you get to really appreciate your new wheels.

Definitely see you on the road - as you are literally only up it from us.

Cheers

Gary
        1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
        1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Aelf
          My god that is a bright & shiny one you got there!!!!!!!!!
          nice colour.
          SEE YOU WHEN TANKS EMPTY THEN!!!!!!!!!
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

when you do get in it pack a flask, sarnies and sleeping bag, because once you take it for a spin after all this time you'll be gone for a couple of days
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Glad you are on the mend Malcolm. Bet you can't wait. Nice looking truck and the best colour going! You have just reminded me of how mine can look when all the offroad/motorway crud is washed off and a little elbow grease applied.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X