Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Logic.....(part 2)

Picture this...I'm in the kitchen this evening cooking a gormet tea

"Look kids this'll be fantastic we've got garlic & onions sauted in butter. Then I've added fresh chopped tomatoes, some white wine, cream, prawns and fresh basil."

"It looks like sick......"

I give up.

Shall we call you Jamie from now on Neville?

My girlfriend is the same, so it won't get better as they get older I'm afraid
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
      Picture this...I'm in the kitchen this evening cooking a gormet tea

"Look kids this'll be fantastic we've got garlic & onions sauted in butter. Then I've added fresh chopped tomatoes, some white wine, cream, prawns and fresh basil."

"It looks like sick......"

I give up.
      But the chances are that if it was all on top of a pizza they would say it looked great, but thats kids for ya "bless em"
      If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Must say, by the sounds of it, I'd side with the kids.

Comment

Deffo one of my favorite gripes with modern "chefs", tooo much poncy $$$$ using favorless filling! Go try find a good honest rabbit stew from any of these poncy low fat maggots AKA TV cooks. Good food is simple food NOT herbs and berries French faggot stylo, good food is low fat tasty meat deffo not pasta nor vegs.

Time for a UK revolt, enuf of that French muck and tell uncle sam to ram them tastless burgers back up where they belong and PLEEEEESE no more paper tasting Italian tomato sauce with lumps in pasta poo no more Jamie Ramjet and his bland out of date spices, UK nosh please no more puke!

Comment

I assume your a fry up or broth man then?

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
              Deffo one of my favorite gripes with modern "chefs", tooo much poncy $$$$ using favorless filling! Go try find a good honest rabbit stew from any of these poncy low fat maggots AKA TV cooks. Good food is simple food NOT herbs and berries French faggot stylo, good food is low fat tasty meat deffo not pasta nor vegs.

Time for a UK revolt, enuf of that French muck and tell uncle sam to ram them tastless burgers back up where they belong and PLEEEEESE no more paper tasting Italian tomato sauce with lumps in pasta poo no more Jamie Ramjet and his bland out of date spices, UK nosh please no more puke!
              Deep fried Mars Bar then?

Comment

Have to say I braved doing some proper cooking last weekend, one of James Martin's recipes.

It was a lamb roast and it was YUM !

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                X