Looking for a MPV/Van type vehicle for photographer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a MPV/Van type vehicle for photographer

Friend is a 'newbie' pap' photographer and looking to buy a van with rear seats, take in & out. Rear windows, side windows, with or without side loading door.

Something like a Toyota Estima or Toyota Town Ace etc.. other makes considered.

Needed this week - his own van blew up in London last week, therefore only wants to pay upto 1500. He's staying in Swindon right now and we're looking around the south west, he's from Newcastle so that way might be an option too for areas to look. Thanks all.

Cheers

Mrs B

Any pap tip offs are welcome too,
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 18 September 2006, 16:39.

Ebay is the home of vehicles bought in a hurry. There's always loads of Space Cruisers etc on there. Like this one, if he's quick:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-MASTERA...QQcmdZViewItem

Can't help on tip offs. I am normally in a pub in North London and look like I might be famous though.

Comment

All sorted now, he found a Transit for £500!! Just waiting to hear if it made it to Newcastle from Swindon.

Thanks Sancho for the link, that would have been ideal, except it was a million miles away!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        All sorted now, he found a Transit for £500!! Just waiting to hear if it made it to Newcastle from Swindon.

Thanks Sancho for the link, that would have been ideal, except it was a million miles away!!
        HeHe just been postin about transits, Hope it was'nt one of Sommers old ones
        (red?)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Don't know the colour of where from yet, all I know is he got it from a farmer who only used it to carry bales of hay from the barn down the lane to the fields, and no where else. Oh, it's a 'P' reg.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Don't know the colour of where from yet, all I know is he got it from a farmer who only used it to carry bales of hay from the barn down the lane to the fields, and no where else. Oh, it's a 'P' reg.
            This was back in the seventys so he should be ok, i doubt there are any of em left now

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              This was back in the seventys so he should be ok, i doubt there are any of em left now
              Saw one of the old mark1 transits a few weeks ago. A lot more distinguished than
              their newer counterparts.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                Saw one of the old mark1 transits a few weeks ago. A lot more distinguished than
                their newer counterparts.
                Distinguished was'nt a word we used for em, They always remind me of the Sweeny, them and mk1 granada's

Comment

Working...
                X