es9000's how uch do they weigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• es9000's how uch do they weigh

i know its a wierd question, but im off to the states on saturday, and can get 4 es9000's for 99.99 dollars. 50 quid!!! im in first class <posh eh!!> and have a 40 kilo each luggage allowance, but is it really worth considering bring them back with me??

piece of cake to have them delivered to the villa....

temptation is...
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    but is it really worth considering bring them back with me??
    Go for it!

Just a thought - what will a trigger happy Yank do when they X-ray your bag in the airport and see 4 long tubes?????????????
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

40 kilo each eh - mmmmm how many of you going, spread the weight around and get me 4 will ya !!!!

seriously though i would go for it
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

post them back to yourself

Comment

fancy getting me some rancho 9000's - lol
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Won't customs sting you for the tax on the way back? If the answer is 'only if they find them', I'll have ten bottles of Stollie and a thousand Bensons please.

Comment

having just fitted some i would say they are between 5-8 kilos each. thats fo the rear! arnt the fronts smaller!!!!
              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

keep them with you but post the reciept to your home, that way you could say you brought them with you from the uk (why you would want to take 4 shocks on holiday is for you to make up) and have the reciept at home here in uk as proof.
                Or does that only work with things like camcorders and walkmans?
                Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                  Go for it!

Just a thought - what will a trigger happy Yank do when they X-ray your bag in the airport and see 4 long tubes?????????????
                  We brought a ARB locker and compressor home from the US the other year, no-one said much, as for the VAT and import duty, it was a 'gift' from our friend who we stayed with.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                    i know its a wierd question, but im off to the states on saturday, and can get 4 es9000's for 99.99 dollars. 50 quid!!! im in first class <posh eh!!> and have a 40 kilo each luggage allowance, but is it really worth considering bring them back with me??

piece of cake to have them delivered to the villa....

temptation is...
                    VISIT these for me & give them a good KICKING
                    VirusBurst, Inc., based in Braintree, Massachusetts, develops leading Internet security and privacy solutions for enterprises and consumers. Founded in 2000, the company's mission is to bring security, productivity and privacy to the Internet.

YEAH RIGHT thats why youve infected my PC 1st.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                    X