No announcement yet.

Viiiiiiiince!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look a bit sweaty.............and the boots!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Any day this week?
      Can I get back to you after I check my calendar in work? I'm probably taking friday off as I may need to go to Leeds before Liverpool, but Thursday might work. What do you reckon you'll want in terms of fuel and 'make it worth your while' dosh?

PM me if you like.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Can I get back to you after I check my calendar in work? I'm probably taking friday off as I may need to go to Leeds before Liverpool, but Thursday might work. What do you reckon you'll want in terms of fuel and 'make it worth your while' dosh?

PM me if you like.

Any day is fine. Jo has this week off too and she'll be coming, sort of a day out kinda thing. I'll bring all the tools I need including trolly jack, axle stands and spring compressors.

Re. payment, just my fuel costs plus tea and bacon sarnies will suffice!

p.s. brown sauce on mine, ketchup on Jo's.

Comment

and if you need someone to drink all the tea, and make sarcastic comment from the background, i'm off all week too...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            and if you need someone to drink all the tea, and make sarcastic comment from the background, i'm off all week too...
            Yeah but if I see any size 5's in black with 2 1/2" heel they are mine!
            .. no cross dressing allowed either!
            Jo

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              How about these, 1 careful owner, don't include legs but dirt for knees are optional extras.

Eeeeew!

Jo

Comment

Yeah but if I see any size 5's in black with 2 1/2" heel they are mine!
                .. no cross dressing allowed either!
                Jo
                Just looking at the weather for thursday and it looks cr@p here. How long does the job take Vince? If it could be done and dusted by 3, I'd possibly be OK for wednesday.

2.5" heel? Didn't know they did them under 4"...

Chillit, what size are you? Might have some nice red thigh boots in your size...

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Horrible thought time

Think of poor old Vince's wife cooped up at home with vince and NO Internet, that poor woman would suffer Vince's cold turkey

Trev

He did manage to nik a laptop to check online!! But I paid off a 7 year old to pounce on him.. John Charles' great nephew! He has one hell of a kick.. I only ordered two as it was more expensive!

Comment

Just looking at the weather for thursday and it looks cr@p here. How long does the job take Vince? If it could be done and dusted by 3, I'd possibly be OK for wednesday.

2.5" heel? Didn't know they did them under 4"...

Chillit, what size are you? Might have some nice red thigh boots in your size...
                    2hrs with tea breaks..

Comment

"Chillit, what size are you? Might have some nice red thigh boots in your size..."

i'd only cut the up to make falconry hoods or dog collars out of em....
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        "Chillit, what size are you? Might have some nice red thigh boots in your size..."

i'd only cut the up to make falconry hoods or dog collars out of em....

that's still something to do with tarts and vicars though right?

..V's watching Midnight Run AGAIN!

Comment

2hrs with tea breaks..
                          Flippin 'eck! Was thinking a full day! Fancy doin it on Wednesday then?

If so, I'll check I can get the day off and confirm tomorrow lunchtime. Will order in the bacon and sausage.

We dont have much room here, do you need a lot of space? I'll ask Ed the builder across the road if I can park by his drive so we've got a bit of spce to move.

Comment

Flippin 'eck! Was thinking a full day! Fancy doin it on Wednesday then?

If so, I'll check I can get the day off and confirm tomorrow lunchtime. Will order in the bacon and sausage.

We dont have much room here, do you need a lot of space? I'll ask Ed the builder across the road if I can park by his drive so we've got a bit of spce to move.
                            As much space as you do to change a wheel he says..

Comment

Sounds like a plan coming together then. Wednesday's weather looks better (dry at least!).

If wednesday was good for you, what sort of time would you plan to get here? (Think it's around 1.25 hours to Newport from here - Newport - Ross on Wye - Hereford - Malvern)

Chillit, you're more than welcome to drop in mate, plenty of bacon for all!

Comment

Sounds like a plan coming together then. Wednesday's weather looks better (dry at least!).

If wednesday was good for you, what sort of time would you plan to get here? (Think it's around 1.25 hours to Newport from here - Newport - Ross on Wye - Hereford - Malvern)

Chillit, you're more than welcome to drop in mate, plenty of bacon for all!

10am your gaff, we have your address. See ya there.

Comment

Working...
                                X