Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Engien

Hi Every one

I am hoping that some one in here can be of assistance as you have bean in the past.
    Some of you may remember November last year when Tony From tonys toys helped me out with a part my xxxx friend and supposedly mechanic could not fined anyway I had to go into hospital for more ops and then along 5 months convalescing to return home to be told that the car was still no ready.
    so iv had it removed to a respectable garage who have put it together at last.
    and low and behold nothing has been touched the car is running now but there is so much back pressure they recon the engine needs replacing.
    So I am looking for a replacement as of now and if anyone can help I would be forever in there dept or until money changes hands.
    if that fails dose anyone know of any dealers who could supply one.
    I have bean in touch with a lad whose a member who has one and he said its a runner but it has bean rolled so and id have to arraign for it to be stripped and transported and there aren’t any guarantees so im looking around in the hope that one of you will know some one or some were I could get my hands on one .
    its a Toyota Hilux Surf 1991 import 2.4Lt Auto Diesel turbo.
    Or if some one has a 3Lt that will fit and do the same job I would consider that as well as there is absolutely nowt up here although there is an abundance of Surf Drivers.

Thanks.

TERRY

try stevo or tonyn mate they will see you right
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by celticwolf
      Or if some one has a 3Lt that will fit and do the same job I would consider that as well as there is absolutely nowt up here although there is an abundance of Surf Drivers.
      Putting a 3Lt in a 2.4 is a bigger job than you'd think - lots of threads on this site for more info.

Get a second opinion on the engine problems - http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/members_pa...evo/index.html
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
      X