what a disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a disc

bought a toyota factory workshop manual technical information system cd-rom from a carboot near bridligton last sunday. its got everything you want to know about the toyota surf well worth a £5. give us YELL if you want to know anything technical about your surfs

Thanks for the offer.

KZN130 (1993 & 1995 3.0L)

Can you tell me the correct torque setting for the Air Con Belt adjustment Pulley Centre Bolt?

I've been given the setting for the 2.4 Litre but I'd just like to confirm the figure is the same for a 3.0 Litre.

Thanks
    Brian

Comment

Why don't you knock a few copies off and sell them on here for a couple of quid? I'm sure you'd sell a few.
      Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

Originally posted by gra
        bought a toyota factory workshop manual technical information system cd-rom
        I'd be very interested in a copy. How much and what models does it cover?

Nev

Comment

same here if 3.0 td
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            same here if 3.0 td
            Ditto. Does it cover the dismantling and refurbishment of a manual gearbox, as opposed to just how to remove it.

The reason I ask is that I bought a pair of discs, off EBay, that were supposed to cover everything but found it only covered certain areas (i.e. manual gearbox) in brief. I pointed this out to the seller and he said I could keep the discs and he would refund me the cost, which he did.

Anyway, if yours covers the lot I would be interested in paying for a copy.
            Brian

Comment

I'ld have a copy if only for the tech data if it covers the 3.0L
              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gra
                bought a toyota factory workshop manual technical information system cd-rom from a carboot near bridligton last sunday. its got everything you want to know about the toyota surf well worth a £5. give us YELL if you want to know anything technical about your surfs
                I was after one of those for the 2.4 but i understand their not made for that model, if you should hear of one please give us a YELL Ian
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

the guy who sold me the disc told me that it had all the toyota cars and trucks on it. when i loaded onto the computer. low and behold it tells you everything about every make and model car ...

Comment

HELLO YOU FELLOW SURFERS.JUST DONE A DISC EVERYTHING LOOKS OK THE DISCS ARE NOW READY WHEN YOU ARE. and yes it does the 2.4,3.0. pm me your details. the discs are £2 + postage....regards gra

Comment

Would PM you but unable to, maybe I haven't posted enough to be allowed to use PM yet. So can you send me an email to alan at myusername dot plus dot com with how you'd like you pennies please.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton
                        Would PM you but unable to, maybe I haven't posted enough to be allowed to use PM yet. So can you send me an email to alan at myusername dot plus dot com with how you'd like you pennies please.
                        you have to pay your subs to be allowed to use the pm facility
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

i was pm fellow surfers before i payed anything. if you cant pm me. email me
                          Last edited by gra; 17 September 2006, 22:02.

Comment

Working...
                          X