anyone fancy a bargain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone fancy a bargain?

its a shameless plug i know, but I know some of you chaps and chapesses on here do some boating and may be interested.
    Im selling a small bilgekeel yacht, its trailable behind a surf although it doesnt actually have a trailer at the moment.
    Its worth far more than its listed on fleabay for, the only reason its going so cheap is because my parents really dont want it in their yard any more and the actual owner of the boat just wants rid of it so he can buy a decent holiday for his "allegedly" sick wife. ( im not sure if thats just a ploy to make my parents feel guilty about closing their yard...)
    I had a time waster bid on it last time, it went for 1750 or thereabouts. its worth double that...
    so if anyone is interested, even as a little money makng project then give my mum a call and go and have a look at it. ( its up in Chesterfield)

If you already have a trailer then my folks can simply crane it on to the back, job sorted.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    she's no angel

I have ALWAYS wanted a yacht, as far back as I can remember, even if it is old fashioned. I don't even know how to sail as I've only ever been on chartered ones, and I have no trailer or storage space.

Sorry, I know this is no good to you, I just got carried away after seeing the pictures.
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

its easier than you might think.
      Why not start off small, get a safe little sailing dinghy and learn on a lake. theres plenty of places around where you can go and learn without even having to buy a dinghy...

moving up to a small yacht is a doddle. just know your limitations at the start, dont tackle adverse weather before youre ready and then before you know it you're sipping G&T ( or youve got the rod out fishing) on the back deck in the sunshine off the nearest friendly coastline
      she's no angel

Comment

Working...
      X