yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 3rd party Surf Check - RAC or others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone with an internet name is a geek, simple.
    ive bought fresh imports before from very reputable places and id always go with a private seller now, in my experience alot of the freshly imported stuff has lots of niggles that surface and need sorting, if you get one thats had a clued up owner in the uk for a bit this will have been sorted.
    665 the neighbour of the beast

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Nice one. Glad to see you've finally decided to go ahead and get one. Shouldn't
      be long before one of the mechanical wizards offers their help. You'll ne'er find
      a more helpful bunch than on here. All the best in your search.
      OOOooh no-one has offered so far

If anyone feels they can spare the time to have a look over a Surf or two with me and give me your expert advice then I'd be very grateful. I'd cover your travel costs and your time and throw in a pub lunch!

Anyone up for the gig - lemmie know.

Comment

Dog_Book already offered, did he not? If not, it may be worth while PM'ing
        TonyN, to see if you can persuade him to come up north for a ganders.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          Dog_Book already offered, did he not? If not, it may be worth while PM'ing
          TonyN, to see if you can persuade him to come up north for a ganders.
          BUMP.

Hi Matt,

Been offline a few days - had to do a full reformate and reinstall on my comp.

Yeah Dog_Book did offer and I posted a reply to his offer but he never replied to that so that connection has kinda gone dead.

TonyN I have yet to contact I must admit but I will do if noone more local does not take up my offer

BTW, anyone interested - my offer still stands

Comment

You should be able to email Dog_Book through the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X