Heated fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philip
    Not knowing what inside pump is exactly like, i am not sure, but i am sure if could be done, would be well worth while.
    A peltier pump could also be a worthwhile consideration. That could be affixed
    externally to the pump, with a suitable enclosure. They use the hot side/cold side
    method.

Comment

indeed it was phillip and i do plan on orderin one some time in the next couple of weeks

Comment

Just pinched the exchanger out the old boiler before they cart it away in case i do this mod, gonna give it a good soaking and descaler first as it's been working in the boiler for about ten years and got to be pretty well limed up,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Just pinched the exchanger out the old boiler before they cart it away in case i do this mod, gonna give it a good soaking and descaler first as it's been working in the boiler for about ten years and got to be pretty well limed up,
          Makes you wonder what some people think when they see us appropriating some
          of our bits for our mods. Bicarb and vinegar should work wonders on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            HeHe i bet the old fart wonder's where the exchanger went when he get's here tomorrow, It's a big one, the old combie was a high output boiler, should warm up veg oil nicely
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Yes, They do think I`m strange at my local hardware store and motor spares shop!! I took the heat exchanger with me for the fittings and for the hose!