de-mister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de-mister

As I bought my surf from a garage, they fitted a kph to mph converter (or something) behind the dash for me before i picked it up. The only problem is there seems to be non to very little air coming out of the windscreen de-misters
    Would this be because he moved something or would it not affect it in anyway?
    does anybody know if i can just remove the insument panel to correct this or would i have to remove the whole dash? Please say just the insrument panel!!

Cheers G

Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Originally posted by speedymacfish
    As I bought my surf from a garage, they fitted a kph to mph converter (or something) behind the dash for me before i picked it up. The only problem is there seems to be non to very little air coming out of the windscreen de-misters
    Would this be because he moved something or would it not affect it in anyway?
    does anybody know if i can just remove the insument panel to correct this or would i have to remove the whole dash? Please say just the insrument panel!!

Cheers G

He probably knocked off an air pipe or something if the fan is blowing strong. You will have to take out the instrument panel but you also need to drop down but not completely remove the bottom part of the drivers side dash to be able to remove the instrument panel.

Cheers

Comment

When I took delivery of my 94/m 3.0 ssrg, on the way home the plastic demister vent connecter fell out onto my feet! They had also changed the speedo dial for sva test and fitted a cat 1 alarm!

When i got home it was an easy job to reinstall and you only needed to remove lower dash to put it back in place .It would be worth checking this first before pulling dash apart!

Neil cos Tonka toymota is in the garage again!
      www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

Working...
      X