Egypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt

Well booked up to go to Sharm El Sheikh,Jolie Ville Movenpick R&C Hotel,on the 28th.

Has anyone been to the area or hotel?? Any travel tips? apart from watch out for bombs!!!
    Think you can go quad biking in desert and stuff so i'll be able to get my off road fix.And swim with Dolphins
    Do you need a tri/quad band mobile phone to get a signal out there??

Any info would be gratefully appreciated,

Cheers.
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

enjoy! and go diving too, if you get the chance.
    Movenpick at Luxor was great, prob just as good at Sharm.
    Was in Sharm '94 - $hit hole back then!! Its changed though, friend said it was really good when they went last year (ex pats living in Alexandria). Temperature can soar, so if its TOO HOT then try moving round to Dahab for a day or two. Back then, Dahab was a hippy groove place, I expect thats changed!

get to St Catherines and Mount Sinai if bored - if you opt to sleep on the sumit, take a WARM blanket or 10, and be prepared for NO SANITATION at all at the top (unless thats changed too) and lots of US evangelicals singing hymns!!

have respect for the culture, even if others dont - keep your shirt on, ladies cover shoulders and legs in public.

have fun.
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

moven pick on crocodile islandvin luxor great hotel. and the ice cream is to die for!
      a friend of mine loves sharm. and i cannot imagine the hotel there being a dump mate.

you going to see any of the historical stuff of you a sun worshipper??
      Tri band phone will work just fine,
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

daughters just came back from there stayed at the tropicana grande oasis hotel she really enjoyed it , clean , air conditioning , and two pools in there ,
        really polite to the english (dont like the eyeties)
        she done the quad bikes and diving
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
        X