I'm back, Surfs up dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, Surfs up dudes

So, after the debate over what tools to take on a trip to france is a distant memory and several pages away on the forum... im pleased to say that i needed absolutely nothing apart from my key to start the engine.

Didnt go too far really, just down to Tours and back. ( drove to south of france in a different LHD car)
    I managed to average almost 34mpg on the way there... and more like 22mpg on the way back as we had a rush on to get the ferry and we were loaded up with booze.

SO, it is with a sad and heavy heart that this is most likely the last trip I will make with the Surf as it is now up for sale as I need to money for my house.

if anyone wants a very nice, recently serviced, dark blue surf, with a new modified head last year... please drop me a line.
    she's no angel

welcome back Toyney and that you made it with no probs.So its party time at yours this w/end then
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

not this coming weekend, im back over in belgium with some kids racing bikes around the streets.

but there will be some aperatif drinking and some fridge adjustments need to be made to accomodate the 10litre box of wine
      she's no angel

Comment

Good for you and enjoy yourselves
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Need any boots for shoots anytime soon Jayne?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

ay, thats a possibility. there will be a few centrefold shoots coming up in the near future to finish our calendar off, so theres definitely a chance we can shoot with some of your nifty looking products.

i have only just got back in the office and havent had a chance to find out whats what yet so gimme some time to find out when and whos doing the shoots with what bikes.
            she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
              ay, thats a possibility. there will be a few centrefold shoots coming up in the near future to finish our calendar off, so theres definitely a chance we can shoot with some of your nifty looking products.

i have only just got back in the office and havent had a chance to find out whats what yet so gimme some time to find out when and whos doing the shoots with what bikes.
              OK, take a look at our eBay for what we have right now, but in the next 3 - 4 weeks we are expecting some really extreme (5.5" steel heels, lacing etc) thigh and knee boots in, in red, white, pink and black and we are waiting for a designer range by a new company which is very goth / biker inspired but with very spikey heels / pointy toes, chains, embroidery etc.

Drop us a line when you have your requirements and we'll suggest something.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X