Hillclimb today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillclimb today

SWB Ur Quattro, 750bhp, 0-60 sub 2 secs, topped 115mph on a tight single lane winding uphill track.

The NOISE!!! My God!!! The whining, clattering, squealing, banging ear splitting row as that thing passed 10ft in front of me was absolutely insane and took me back to spectating at rally events of old when GpB ruled.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Psssst, how much will I get for a kidney?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    SWB Ur Quattro, 750bhp, 0-60 sub 2 secs, topped 115mph on a tight single lane winding uphill track.

The NOISE!!! My God!!! The whining, clattering, squealing, banging ear splitting row as that thing passed 10ft in front of me was absolutely insane and took me back to spectating at rally events of old when GpB ruled.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Psssst, how much will I get for a kidney?

you know whats wrong with this post dont you?
    where's the pics or were they going to fast for you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Forgot to get batteries for the camera.

I do have a pic of him from last years championships when he only had 650bhp somewhere though. If I can find it I'll post it. Check out the chaps website. He owns Dialynx Performance

http://www.dialynx.co.uk/racing.htm

Comment

Is that the one that Michelle Mouton used to drive I saw one of those lift its front wheels under acceleration on a tarmac stage once - that's power
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          Is that the one that Michelle Mouton used to drive I saw one of those lift its front wheels under acceleration on a tarmac stage once - that's power
          Same model, yes. I went to the launch of the Sport Quattro as it was known at an Audi garage in Warrington. Mouton and Blomqvist were there. I had a crush on her cos she wasn't bad looking and had the coolest car in the world!

Comment

Working...
          X