thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surferjess
    Sorry for postin so late Guys & Gals, but as you were fast a Kip, when we crept outta the site quietly in the early Hours of Sunday morning & just got in from the wedding this morning (Monday)
    We'd like to thank Linda & Tony for their Hospitality on the Big T & L Ranch on Thurs, Many Thanks.
    We'd also like to thank Richard for organising the Weekend & every body else for making it such an enjoyable weekend.

ps.
    Joker, Don't forget next time !!
    You got space in the back of yer Truck !! if it ain't full to the Gunnels like Tony & Linda's you ain't prepared for a Camping excursion ... You may wanna bring a Tent next time, not a Kite & some luminous Gide Ropes or beacons on em mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jesse
    if anyone wants to sue me over my guy ropes contact bodget@leggit my solicitors errrrr i got those long spring that dont return when you take the weight out of the truck thats why i was travelling light
    methinks me should get new tyres for the rainy season
    next time i will ask tonytom to bring some dogs for the people who tripped over the guy ropes (nearly everyone even tony@ lindas dog )
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
    X