The Ridgeway is now a no go area for vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ridgeway is now a no go area for vehicles

The NAZI Police state government has done it again in their war on the 4X4. I used a stretch today to bypass some stationary traffic on the A34. I noticed the sign said the byway was still ok to use up until October, but when I got to the other end about a mile down where I had to turn off I noticed the sign there said that it was restricted and for access only. So how can one end say it's ok and the other not? They need to get their act together.

Just another case of our rights blown away in favour of the poxy ramblers.

http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/ridge...3&ArticleId=33

twas on the news on telly couple weeks back been shut a while now
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

The only people they're going to stop using it is the law abiding ones. The ones that will still use and abuse it is the ones that ruined it for the rest of us in the first place, so how have the government solved that then?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        The only people they're going to stop using it is the law abiding ones. The ones that will still use and abuse it is the ones that ruined it for the rest of us in the first place, so how have the government solved that then?

I only ever used it when it was dry, to give my suspension in my Defender and my Surf a work out, as well as the low range.

These nobs go up there when it's soaking wet and cause chaos by getting there motors stuck and causing loads of damage. Like you say, the people that use it with respect are the ones that loose out.

I wondered why everyone was looking at me funny. Some old twa* was walking along the track and wouldn't move, so I just kept going, he was about 2 inches from my motor when I went past him. All that space and he has to be a funny twa*. Then some guy on a mountain bike just stopped and watched me for a minute or so. What a bunch of $$$$*rs! I was only doing 5MPH. They need to get the signs sorted, otherwise some people are going to get nicked.

It's a sad country we are now living in!!

Comment

What pops said.......

Comment

Working...
          X