RTTS pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    i will see on Sunday when i go to the meet and see if he is there or get his tel.no and give him a ring
    Cheers richard
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

August bank hoilday rules me out as melons has to do a end of the month payroll And she will not change jobs and i realy want to go next year after this years f*** *p dueto work
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

if i got the cash @ truck count me in
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

do you really all want to be trying to get in and out of cornwall over a bank holiday weekend????the traffic, man, the traffic!!!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just got back from the off roading but unfortunately Ian the photographer wasn't there but i was told that he takes a few weeks to get the pics onto p/bucket.

Also i found out that on while we were off roading that apart from the river incident that someone had broken a fence down in the woods and went driving around in 10 acres of private pheasant land which i never knew was there until today.Every member of the clcc that were there on the day and everyone else have now been warned that if anyone goes out of the boundries then they are out of the club but the other sensible members have all thanked us again for iviting them
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              Just got back from the off roading but unfortunately Ian the photographer wasn't there but i was told that he takes a few weeks to get the pics onto p/bucket.

Also i found out that on while we were off roading that apart from the river incident that someone had broken a fence down in the woods and went driving around in 10 acres of private pheasant land which i never knew was there until today.Every member of the clcc that were there on the day and everyone else have now been warned that if anyone goes out of the boundries then they are out of the club but the other sensible members have all thanked us again for iviting them
              I hope none of us went where we shouldn't
              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                I hope none of us went where we shouldn't
                Not that i'm aware of Gary it sounds like the club members again but next year i don't think i will invite any of them after what has gone on this time.If we get more of our members to come next year year the price shouldn't be too high anyway

Comment

lets hope more turn out for next year it was a great time !!!!
                  glad to hear the surf boys stayed to the trails

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .................apart from nah cant mention hes name
                  joking apart it will be a shame if the farmer stops it
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                    lets hope more turn out for next year it was a great time !!!!
                    glad to hear the surf boys stayed to the trails

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .................apart from nah cant mention hes name
                    joking apart it will be a shame if the farmer stops it

at least we have nothing to be ashamed off and that the club know it was their own members that have caused any future problems

Comment

so what are you going to do next year ......DATES????? Please
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        so what are you going to do next year ......DATES????? Please
                        it's looking like it may well be the w/end 7 8 and 9th sept for the camping unless i can organise it for the beginning of the summer if that is going to be any good to you all

Comment

hi stormy.i hope to come next year,looks like i missed out on a great time.never mind hopefully the truck wil hold together until the next meet.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                            hi stormy.i hope to come next year,looks like i missed out on a great time.never mind hopefully the truck wil hold together until the next meet.
                            Hi Vatch yea it was a really good w/end hopefully get more next year to make it even better

I have put a poll up in the off road section to see when you all want it held next year

Comment

you got my vote richard.looking forward to it allready.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X