X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some of the pics Tonia took, will put some more on tomorrow
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

You got some really good pictures there Gary.
      I wish i never forgot my camera on saturday but then $hit happens
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        You got some really good pictures there Gary.
        I wish i never forgot my camera on saturday but then $hit happens
        I think most of the s**t is still on my truck lol
        I've got some more good pics but still got to resize them, so they will have to wait till tomorrow

Comment

Awasome weekend Richard

Bit of bad ending though, had to be low loaded home! Got in a 3 this morning. I've started a new thread 'help she won't start' to see if you guys can help!

Besides that Josh really enjoyed offroading in daddy big car - but then he also enjoyed watching me being winched onto the lorry Kids eh!!

Lovely to meet lots of new faces, and say hi again to some old ones too!!
          I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Hi Matt sorry to hear of the bad end to a good weekend.I have just come back from the farm and saying g/bye to Tony and Linda and they told me about it,what were the chances of them being 3 mins from Sennen cove aswell,hope the truck isn't too bad and you get it sorted soon.
            It was good to meet you and josh and that you both enjoyed yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jonah
              Awasome weekend Richard

Bit of bad ending though, had to be low loaded home! Got in a 3 this morning. I've started a new thread 'help she won't start' to see if you guys can help!

Besides that Josh really enjoyed offroading in daddy big car - but then he also enjoyed watching me being winched onto the lorry Kids eh!!

nice to meet you and little jonah even though he is my arch enemy,
              sorry to hear you had to piggy back home
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Awasome weekend Richard

Sorry to hear it wont start mate hope you get it sorted soon, it was nice to meet you and josh, good luck

Comment

Heres some more pic lads

Comment

Look at the last pic i just posted joker, looks like your trucks got micky mouse ears lol

Comment

some good pics there Gary

Comment

Nics pics guys - wish I hadn't forgotten our camera!!

We had a fabulous weekend - just got home and been to the pub for dinner!

Thanks for organising it Richard - only 362 days til the next one eh?
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          Nics pics guys - wish I hadn't forgotten our camera!!

We had a fabulous weekend - just got home and been to the pub for dinner!

Thanks for organising it Richard - only 362 days til the next one eh?
                          That wont take long to pass by.Thanks for coming and glad you both enjoyed yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            nice to meet you and little jonah even though he is my arch enemy,
                            sorry to hear you had to piggy back home
                            Car fixed itself!

Batman (aka Little Jonah, aka Joshua) was sad to see you go - he kept asking where you had gone, and wanted you to come back. He's very proud of his joker calling cards!!

Lovely pic by the way!

His two favourite bits of the holiday - off-roading, going down the big drops and when "the man hooked daddy's big car and pulled it up the ramp because it was broken again"!!!!!
                            I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Car fixed itself!

Batman (aka Little Jonah, aka Joshua) was sad to see you go - he kept asking where you had gone, and wanted you to come back. He's very proud of his joker calling cards!!

Lovely pic by the way!

His two favourite bits of the holiday - off-roading, going down the big drops and when "the man hooked daddy's big car and pulled it up the ramp because it was broken again"!!!!!
                              at least it dont sound too serious then.Keep fingers crossed it keeps going ok

Comment

Matt, if the car has fixed itself I agree with Rob that it may have had something to do with the dodgy battery connection you had.
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X