Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Pressures

Hi all,

I have a November 1997 SSRX-Limited. I am just wondering what tyre pressures are recommended. I have 265 70 R 16 Bridgestone tyres. I have them set to around 30PSI at the moment. Is that correct or should they be higher? Any info appreciated.

Originally posted by s_wilson
    Hi all,

I have a November 1997 SSRX-Limited. I am just wondering what tyre pressures are recommended. I have 265 70 R 16 Bridgestone tyres. I have them set to around 30PSI at the moment. Is that correct or should they be higher? Any info appreciated.

The recommended tyre pressure is 28psi, but have found at this pressure that the tyres squeal to much. I have tried various pressures from 28-36psi and have settled on 33psi. I found this to be a fair compromise of no squealing, comfort & road holding. From memory when this question arises I think you will find most run at around this pressure.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

I run my BFG A/T 265 70 R15s at 32PSI. I do a fair bit of highway work so the bit of extra air is handy.
      There are only 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Working...
      X