New member hopefully.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member hopefully.

Really nice guy called Lance, came over from Ireland yesterday and went to Norfolk to pick up a 1996 3rd gen Surf. 124,000 klms on clock and it was immaculate. He paid £4000 for it. Same colour as mine Navy over Silver, better than standard wheels and most annoying thing for me was it had an automatic light sensor on it, same as i had on my 2nd gen, which i took off and tried to fit to 3rd gen but as electrics different, wouldn't fit, so sold on Ebay.
    If anyone knows where you can get them, as they are an add on, i would be grateful.
    Lance is going to be my distributor for Combo and Fuel Cat over in Ireland, so of course hope he does OK.
    Told him to pay his £10.00 to the forum as its very helpful, apart from the money its saved me.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Really nice guy called Lance, came over from Ireland yesterday and went to Norfolk to pick up a 1996 3rd gen Surf. 124,000 klms on clock and it was immaculate. He paid £4000 for it. Same colour as mine Navy over Silver, better than standard wheels and most annoying thing for me was it had an automatic light sensor on it, same as i had on my 2nd gen, which i took off and tried to fit to 3rd gen but as electrics different, wouldn't fit, so sold on Ebay.
    If anyone knows where you can get them, as they are an add on, i would be grateful.
    Lance is going to be my distributor for Combo and Fuel Cat over in Ireland, so of course hope he does OK.
    Told him to pay his £10.00 to the forum as its very helpful, apart from the money its saved me.
    Philip

Wicked! i will need to have a chat with you soon with regards to the heated fuel combo unit... thinking of getting one for the winter... (its just getting it fitted that will be the problem) could you PM me a price?

Cheers

Stu
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Working...
    X