No announcement yet.

Introducing our 8 week old Great Dane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing our 8 week old Great Dane!

Guys,

As promised he's a little compilation of Darcy, our long awaited Great Dane. Currently he's fast asleep on the sofa, which mean he'll wake up in half an hour and try to wee on it unless i catch him in time and get him outside!

For anyone who doesn't like dogs, you should like him, for he is the prime reason i bought the surf in the first place, even though he hadn't been conceived when i bought the truck last November!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Enjoy,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Fantastic! Handsome fella you got there, makes me want one even more now!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
      Guys,

As promised he's a little compilation of Darcy, our long awaited Great Dane. Currently he's fast asleep on the sofa, which mean he'll wake up in half an hour and try to wee on it unless i catch him in time and get him outside!

For anyone who doesn't like dogs, you should like him, for he is the prime reason i bought the surf in the first place, even though he hadn't been conceived when i bought the truck last November!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Enjoy,

Mart
      they are so funny at that age and a nice little video of him too
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Nice dog mate, he's gonna be a handful lol
        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Great looking pup! - makes me feel all broody. What do you call that colour? Going to be a really handsome looking fella
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

thats a cool hound! dane have weird eyes, they look like they have been looking at the world for a thousand years, even at that age. going to be some fun and games.
            btw is that a ferret run in the garden?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

smart pup , shame about the singing joking apart he looks a cracker
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I love great danes, they are really comical.
                No wonder they made scooby doo`s charector one.

Comment

bundle of fun

nice puppy mate . enjoy . and bushwacker wants a dane . tut tut . i thought he was a fellow dobermann man lol .
                  black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Dont forget to keep the cricket box handy for when he greets you with that tail....I know a mate of mine had 3 and that tail hurts and for some reason it was allways at the wrong height setting or is it that my legs arnt long enough?

And the colour is a Blue merl if im right
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
                      nice puppy mate . enjoy . and bushwacker wants a dane . tut tut . i thought he was a fellow dobermann man lol .

I am, I want two of each!

Comment

Lovely pup mate, he's an unusual colour (or is he) i know nowt about dogs but im learning fast, know what you mean about peeing, buster peed on the potted plants on the fireplace today, also trashed my slippers and a sock
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          Lovely pup mate, he's an unusual colour (or is he) i know nowt about dogs but im learning fast, know what you mean about peeing, buster peed on the potted plants on the fireplace today, also trashed my slippers and a sock
                          was your feet in them at the time
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

He looks fab

I bought my first 4x4 because I couldn't get 2 greyhounds & Sam in the clio

Appreciate your lawn now though - if he is anything like my hounds when he is bigger he will run round in circles tearing chunks out of it - mines just a big dusty square now!!

Comment

Cheers for he comments guys!

He's a Blue. Full pedigree from a "champion" breeder. Not that unusual colour tbh, but when he grows up he should have a lovely velvety shimmer to his coat, which is why we chose a blue.

If anyone is at all interested in getting a dane let me know. i've been researching them for the last 9 months before making the commitment (so yes I do know what i'm doing!), and am a member of 4 separate great dane owners forums, some more secretive and hidden than others, but all have loads of invaluable information.

I have been whacked in the nads by a freakishly tall dane (not easy as i'm 6'5"), a friend has a dane called gulliver whoose 36" high to the shoulder and weighs 14 stone. needless to say he is very well trained!

sorry i'm waffling now.

Glad you like the photo's.

Mart
                              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
                              X