Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty

Hi Guys
    I bought my surf end of Dec 2003 its a 93 2.4t SSR-G its got 73000 miles on the clock.
    The importers that I bought if from have offered to extend my warranty which is a 5* one for about £300 for a year....
    In your experience... do you think this would be a worthwhile thing to do?
    Cheers
    2 Tone Mud Master!
    http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Only if it covers things that cost more than the price of renewing, most don't cover heads, wear and tear.

the only thing left is drive train and that rarely fails unless your nuts, check the cover carefully.

Personally, I would'nt get it, but I can fix my own junk easily.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Only if it covers things that cost more than the price of renewing, most don't cover heads, wear and tear.

the only thing left is drive train and that rarely fails unless your nuts, check the cover carefully.

Personally, I would'nt get it, but I can fix my own junk easily.

Same as, most aint worth the paper they are written on and if it does cover the turbo, gearbox etc they then say its down to wear and tear and not mechanical failure so therefore its not covered under the warranty.
      Read the small print, to validate this warranty the vehicle must be serviced at the manafactures specifed intervals failure to do so will null & void this warranty etc etc etc.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Working...
      X