Warning for model collectors here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning for model collectors here

If you see the "18187 AOSHIMA HILUX SURF GUARD CAR 1/24 MODEL KIT" advertised by EXSHOWROOM do NOT touch. no goods in 2 months, was fed lies, had to claim refund from Paypal (successfully)

Trev

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

and this person is still trading???http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrtsZ0...assZexshowroom

im confused!!! how can e-bay pay you for no goods delivered but yet they dont suspend this seller!!!! are they real!!! there the ones thats loosing? arnt they?? am i missing somet...
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
      and this person is still trading???http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrtsZ0...assZexshowroom

im confused!!! how can e-bay pay you for no goods delivered but yet they dont suspend this seller!!!! are they real!!! there the ones thats loosing? arnt they?? am i missing somet...
      check his feedback I am NOT the only person with a claim honoured by Paypal recently on this crook.

I paid on the 10th July, on the 25th July he told me it was sent on the 15th, Paypal provided tracking info that showed it left Hong Kong on the 28th !!!

And I paid for Airmail !!!!!!

Trev

Comment

i think e-bay needs to kick arse
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Yep,

And no doubt the t****r will leave me $$$$ feedback in return

Trev

Comment

Erm I got one of them from that seller, must admit that it took longer than advertised to arrive but it did arrive about 10 days late.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Well, as I suspected the t****r has left me negative feedback

Anyone wishing to see the full story please see here

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Well, as I suspected the t****r has left me negative feedback

Anyone wishing to see the full story please see here

Trev
                Might be worthwhile showing *all* correspondence with the company. Just saves
                people thinking you may be cherry picking the good bits. However, I'd agree
                with you. Delays happen, and sometimes are to be expected. However, suppliers
                talking b*llocks instead of just being truthful is bad practice. Always has been,
                always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  Might be worthwhile showing *all* correspondence with the company. Just saves
                  people thinking you may be cherry picking the good bits. However, I'd agree
                  with you. Delays happen, and sometimes are to be expected. However, suppliers
                  talking b*llocks instead of just being truthful is bad practice. Always has been,
                  always will be.
                  He's been sent the link, have told him will withdraw it IF I get a model in 30 days, I will also withdraw the Neg Feedback, and send him Payment again.

Trev

Comment

Well done some digging, and seen other forums, seems that Exshowroom has a few other names, and has a history of scamming

Guiess who found out too late

TRev

Comment

Working...
                    X