T-belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-belt

Thanks for the help with my over heating problems...it was an air lock, it's fine now.
    I know T-BELT probably has something to do with the timing belt. My T-BELT light has just come on, with no manual i'm not sure what this means, does it mean too slack? Or is it on it's way out?

Cheers G
    Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

it just means time to change it i belive

if you already have changed it then i think you can turn off the warning light by removing the rubber bung in the perspex covering your dials and poking something small in there

i could be wrong, better wait for another to confirm

surf's up pal!

Comment

Originally posted by speedymacfish
      Thanks for the help with my over heating problems...it was an air lock, it's fine now.
      I know T-BELT probably has something to do with the timing belt. My T-BELT light has just come on, with no manual i'm not sure what this means, does it mean too slack? Or is it on it's way out?

Cheers G

The light means that the belt is due to be changed. check when it was last changed and if it's never been changed, then change it. if in doubt change it anyway. if it goes on you then it's a big bill
      ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Originally posted by shakethosewindows
        it just means time to change it i belive

if you already have changed it then i think you can turn off the warning light by removing the rubber bung in the perspex covering your dials and poking something small in there

i could be wrong, better wait for another to confirm

surf's up pal!
        yep time for a change and yes remove rubber gromet and press reset button on instrument panel.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Yep the light is set to come on at 100k kms. Thats the official time for a timing belt change.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X