New Chrome Bumper Milners Vs Roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chrome Bumper Milners Vs Roughtrax

My Surfs previous owners wife ran into the garden wall (women eh?) and althought the damage to the Surf was relatively minor it did crumple the chrome bumper.
    It now looks a little sad as rust is appearing on it so I decided to price a new one. Milners are advertising one for £65 plus VAT while Roughtrax is £195 plus VAT surely they can't be for the same bumper?
    Just wondered if anyone had bought one from Milners and if so what it was like.

Better still if anyone has a good second hand one (or is this a bit like the Holy Grail) I'd be very interested.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject I'd like a nice shiney bull bar and a rear spoiler in blue (yes I know I'm asking a lot but shy bairns get nowt!!)
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

The corners from Roughtrax are roughly the same price as the milners ones.
    The £195 price tag is more than likely for the center section of the bumper.

The last corner I bought from Roughtrax was a genuine Toyota one , which was a bonus.

Andy.

Comment

There is a complete rear chrome bumper on ebay at the mo...

I'll try and find it for you!!
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Here you go...
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
          Here you go...
          still got the flaps on too bargain
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Doh!!!!!!!!!! Sorry lads, should have said it's the FRONT chrome bumper. Milners site definately states £65 for front chrome bumper and as far as I can see it's all one piece.

Chrome Front Bumper 1993 – 1995 Part No.00029 £65.00 (Copied from Milners web site).

Front bumper chrome Chrome Surf front bumper made with the highest quality chrome and are an excellent fit.

BP048 £195.00 (Copied from Roughtrax website)
            Last edited by Scorpion; 2 September 2006, 19:39.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
            X