So Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Proud

I've stated before, that it’s heartbreaking to let the dogs go, but when you get the chance to watch the little pup show you that they are now big working dogs, I know why I do this year after year.

This is Kaitlin 17 months old and taking charge of the situation out in the streets, she is about to go for advance training and will be with her partner by the time she's 20 months.

She still remembered her mate Patsy, who she left at the end of May after 5 weeks together
    Last edited by Puppywalker; 2 September 2006, 08:42.
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Originally posted by tonytom
    I've stated before, that it’s heartbreaking to let the dogs go, but when you get the chance to watch the little pup show you that they are now big working dogs, I know why I do this year after year.

This is Kaitlin 17 months old and taking charge of the situation out in the streets, she is about to go for advance training and will be with her partner by the time she's 20 months.

She still remembered her mate Patsy, who she left at the end of May after 5 weeks together
    I fully understand how hard it is to give up a dog, and I think its great
    what you're doin. You are obviously changing peoples lives for the better.
    I salute you
    Last One Over The Hill,
    Buys The Beers

Comment

nice going tony
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom

It is hard on the old Emotions as a dog is part of the family.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
        X