Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyred out

Hi folks
    Anyone ever used (or heard of even) woosung tyres, I've never heard of em myself, 2 tyres barely used 32 squids each, gonna look at em tommorow.
    cant wait for your comments on this one!

about 4 years ago the only distributor of these tyres in the UK was Stapletons, then there was a lot of dodgy ones bought over. There was a big recall on certain batch numbers, mainly distributed up north around the Lancashire area.
    Yes they are cheap, will last for many many miles are as hard as iron and won't afford much grip. Worst in the range are called darkhorses.
    As the saying goes, you pays for what you get.
    Me personally I prefer to pay more for a more reputable brand, after all the four tyres are all that is between you and the road. Wether its dry, wet, icy etc and your brakes are top notch, if the tyres don't do the job its going to hurt.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

mmmmmmm so not much good then ? maybe thats why I never heard of em , thanks for the info Koi,,,,,sound like we have similar interests, ie gillcover =(carp)....Koi,,,, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by gillcover
        Hi folks
        Anyone ever used (or heard of even) woosung tyres, I've never heard of em myself, 2 tyres barely used 32 squids each, gonna look at em tommorow.
        cant wait for your comments on this one!
        I asked me friend (a tyre fitter for over 35 yrs) similar ????? this week, his words not mine "Chinese, ineese of some rubber, moulding & working, too doggy", do ya value yer life ? but if ya want Cheap but good, Eastern european are worthy otherwise stick to Branded makes.
        That's me told then..............

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by gillcover
          mmmmmmm so not much good then ? maybe thats why I never heard of em , thanks for the info Koi,,,,,sound like we have similar interests, ie gillcover =(carp)....Koi,,,, etc etc

keeping & fishing
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X