yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insurance Renewal, I can't believe it !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Renewal, I can't believe it !!!!!

Just had me Insurance Renewal Quote, I can hardly believe it at £184 + the dreaded insurance Premium

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Originally posted by Surferjess
    Just had me Insurance Renewal Quote, I can hardly believe it at £184 + the dreaded insurance Premium
    Wow,

Who with?

I thought I was doing well at £280 with Lifesure.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

just had our renewal for £275

who you with m8???

Comment

It's blo*dy depressing to see what some of you pay for insurance. I'm off
        to sulk.

Comment

My wife's 1993 KZN130 was originally £228 via Footman James, but I got an extra 10% off that price by joining the Vintage Motor Cyle Club. The joining fee was £28 (£25+£3 initial joining fee).

So I saved £22 on the Surf but will save another £20+ on my Surf and £40+ on my Corvette when they come up for renewal. Seams like a good deal to me!
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
            There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Cough.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5300930.stm

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
              Wow,

Who with?

I thought I was doing well at £280 with Lifesure.
              Subject to aquiring Britania Rescue Breakdown Cover £ 49.50 (always do it)
              Frizzell@Liverpool-Victoria £184.00 it sometimes pays to be Prime aged (middleaged) if ya don't try you'll never know .........
              Bin wiv em 14+ yrs

www.frizzell.co.uk or 0800 272 525
              Good Hunting !!!!!!!!
              Jesse
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                Is there any wonder the $$$$ing Scumbags don't get insured with highly over inflated prices while we the rest, Pay for it ?
                Honest youngster's soon turn disshonest wiv Quotes of £1000 & more for a jallopy costing a couple of hundred Squid, I ain't economics !!!!
                In Ukraine, you aquire a Motor, it's Inspected, (MOT type) go to VRO equivalent Office, pays yer Road Tax & Insurance there, & only when these are payed are you then Issued with a No plate (similar to our personal Plates) only Metal & that stays with the Vehicle untill you change it & it starts again wiv yer new vehile same plate.
                Not fullproof, bot it seems to work !!!!!!!!!!

Rant over

There's Always a Payback..... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

I know what you mean. N.union just sent my renewal for 497! almost twice the price of last year!!
                  6 years n/claims
                  Tols them to POKE IT********* and a few choice words..........
                  Now f/comp for me and the good lady..........320 RAC + 12months international green flagincluded.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    It's blo*dy depressing to see what some of you pay for insurance. I'm off
                    to sulk.
                    You and me both m8! South Yorkshire must be the Area 51 of insurance lia bilities !
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                    X