If only ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only ...

... I was allowed to buy salvage from my company . Yesterday I did an inspection on a 2.5 twin turbo Lexus . I had to declare it a total loss due to damage and get the salvage uplifted . That straight 6 twin turbo would certainly have shifted my old Runner up the road !!
    Today I inspected a 3.0 V6 Omega Elite , fully loaded with all electric , heated , memory seats . Again a total loss . Those seats would have been loverly to fit in the Runner . 193,000 miles on the clock and the seats still looked and felt like new .

Both these motors will be broken up and those bits crushed or destroyed
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Why, what happend to our caring, sharing Governments policy on re-cycling then??

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      ... I was allowed to buy salvage from my company . Yesterday I did an inspection on a 2.5 twin turbo Lexus . I had to declare it a total loss due to damage and get the salvage uplifted . That straight 6 twin turbo would certainly have shifted my old Runner up the road !!
      Today I inspected a 3.0 V6 Omega Elite , fully loaded with all electric , heated , memory seats . Again a total loss . Those seats would have been loverly to fit in the Runner . 193,000 miles on the clock and the seats still looked and felt like new .

Both these motors will be broken up and those bits crushed or destroyed
      Rick surely a back hander to the garage or wherever they are held would surfice?
      Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Why, what happend to our caring, sharing Governments policy on re-cycling then??
        caring, sharing goverment, you bin" smoking your home grown again vince........
        the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
          Rick surely a back hander to the garage or wherever they are held would surfice?
          They normally have to ask me for bits , as I control the vehicles for the Insurance co.
          If the vehicles went with no engine or seats someone might notice .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

That takes me back - when I bought the Surf I traded in an Omega Elite Estate. It was a £29k motor that I bought at 2 1/2 years old for £8k. It was a beautiful motor but the off road capability was zero
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
            X