We didnt get him for XMAS we got him in February
    what for my birthday
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Is he smoking, or none smoking

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind
        Depends how flammable he is (or is that inflammable?)
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind
          if it was"nt a difficult time for marky i"d laugh out loud at that .............
          the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Nice talking to ya Mark, See you sunday
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Nice talking to ya Mark, See you sunday
              Likewise IAN.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

you'll soon be catching up ian

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  you'll soon be catching up ian
                  Whoohoo cant wait!! I should have started collecting autographs of all these famous surf owners
                  really looking forward to picking him up, we both fell in love with him (Buster
                  i mean)

Comment

glad you got a home for him Mark
                    Hope you and the mrs are going to be happy with your new member of the family Ian
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hes a lovely dog was thinking of my neighbour as she is looking for a small dog, val remembered you talking about a dog monday, are you going to use alternative fuel ?? it might help cut your fuel bill down
                      went through a police checkpoint yesterday you just dont know what people put in your surf when they borrow it

Comment

ian have you got a dog crate? makes for better travelling.. swap you for an alloy..
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                          glad you got a home for him Mark
                          Hope you and the mrs are going to be happy with your new member of the family Ian
                          Thanks Richard, I'm sure we will, this will be somewhat of a culture shock for us as we've never had a dog before but Mark can be sure we will give him a
                          loveing home, we are as soft as $hit with all our animals, Would'nt you know it! this morning we found one of the chin's eye's is puffed and discharging so it looks like a trip to the vets today Minimum 15 quid!!, Oh well it's only money

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            hes a lovely dog was thinking of my neighbour as she is looking for a small dog, val remembered you talking about a dog monday, are you going to use alternative fuel ?? it might help cut your fuel bill down
                            went through a police checkpoint yesterday you just dont know what people put in your surf when they borrow it
                            Thought of sticking some "oil" in her but you never know, cant see the cops swallowing that one although it's the customs & excise you have to worry about Would'nt mind a couple of 22lt cans of consumers pride though

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              ian have you got a dog crate? makes for better travelling.. swap you for an alloy..
                              No dont have one Charlie but Marky's giveing me his bed and he reccons that if i fix his lead through one of the tie-down points and dont open the windows too much he will be fine, my son's comeing with us as well,
                              He'll have the familar smell of his bed so he should be ok (my son i mean )

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                                No dont have one Charlie but Marky's giveing me his bed and he reccons that if i fix his lead through one of the tie-down points and dont open the windows too much he will be fine, my son's comeing with us as well,
                                He'll have the familar smell of his bed so he should be ok (my son i mean )
                                Don't use his lead to restrain him, because of speed and wieght, when your braking the strain on his neck can snap it, pop in the pet shop and buy a safety harness ( about £6.00) these take the wieght on the chest and will clip to the tie down points,

Wish you all the best with him and if I can help in any way let me Know

Tony
                                www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X