Import Build specifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dulcamara
    okey dokey, she's insured and radiators been flushed out (will look at enhancing in a bit), oh just wondering, i have a second radiator under my car that the haynes manual (which by the by is pretty terrible for this car) says shouldn't exist, is this just an oil cooler or something far more exciting??

have given up on the rear window and sticking speedo, sounds like the next step is definitely to find a cheap laptop and some toys.... roof tent sounds worrying, i can see that all ending in a short drop and tears, maybe i'll sleep under it.

so how likely is it that its gonna make it round europe in one piece??? taking bets
    How exciting can a radiator get??

Sticking speedo is probably either (a) loose speedo cable (b) the needle catching on the MPH face (especially if it's been stuck over the KPH dial) (c) both. Take the dash out, check the needle isn't catching and put it back on again. Sorted. It's a total pain in the @rse putting the dash back on by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      Bushwacker - post that picture of your tent that fits on the back of the truck.
      Right you are skipper!

http://www.aztrucks.com/Product.asp?Product=194

Comment

definitely gonna have a go with that lube stuff, have already had a go at takin the dash out, gave up half way through, far too much effort, who really needs a speedo anyways, overrated in my opinion and i like to think i am a good guesser........

On second thoughts, maybe i should just stick a bicycle speedo to the wheel, £5 from halfords, easy fix.

Comment

Sticking speedo is probably either (a) loose speedo cable

Isn't it the electronic speedos on Scurfs meaning no traditional speedo cable?
          Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
          X