X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit

Met Mr & Mrs Joker today when they poped in the the records for stormforce,
    May i say what a nice couple they were, We had a good chat and a laugh,
    Thats a nice truck he's got, Just what i'd go for if i was buying now! 3lt, rear carrier, Inspired me to get to some meet's in the future,
    Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Thats a nice truck he's got, Just what i'd go for if i was buying now! 3lt, rear carrier, Inspired me to get to some meet's in the future,
    Ian
    could of joined us in september Ian

Thanks Mr & Mrs J
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      Ian
      Matchams in dorset last sunday in september is the place for you then see you there
      see off road section
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

I would dearly love to Richard but certain circumstances may make it a bit difficult, ie: money and my wifes disability problems, i would hate to be haveing to watch the penny's for say hotel etc, She would'nt be able to sleep in the back of the truck or a tent like me, Sending her off road on her electric scooter might provide some amuseing video footage though
        Hopefully if some members are haveing a bit of a "do" near christmas, meal and a pi$$ up! i'd like to go and stay over so i can have a drink, Looking forward to that Hope you like the records mate, Cheer's Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X