BBQ on southport beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ on southport beach

I have been talking to Marky and we r sorting out a FAMILY BBQ again on the beach at Ainsdale-on-sea , just 4 miles south of Southport.

Last year we had a great family day out 22 surfs on the beach can we get more this year and have more fun and games.

Lots of room on the beach. Southport for the fun fair and its only £3 to park on all day on the beach. One or two of use have big BBQ and I hope they will bring them lol or u can bring your own its up to u. We can sort out food when we know how many r up for this.

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of Sept 10th Sunday.

Everyone welcome new and old.

ohsupremebeing
    Jessica rabbit
    marky
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are some directions Fish Kevin if he comes may bring his bouncy castle for the younger children.
    Myself TRACY & ALEXwill be there.
    Ive copied this across from the previous list from last year for directions etc.

Grid ref: SD326139 Postcode district: L37 7xx (map centre) X: 332600m Y: 413900m Lat: 53:37:04N (53.6177) Lon: 3:01:12W (-3.0199) Web Address: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...=200000&icon=x
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
      I have been talking to Marky and we r sorting out a FAMILY BBQ again on the beach at Ainsdale-on-sea , just 4 miles south of Southport.

Last year we had a great family day out 22 surfs on the beach can we get more this year and have more fun and games.

Lots of room on the beach. Southport for the fun fair and its only £3 to park on all day on the beach. One or two of use have big BBQ and I hope they will bring them lol or u can bring your own its up to u. We can sort out food when we know how many r up for this.

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of Sept 10th Sunday.

Everyone welcome new and old.

ohsupremebeing
      Jessica rabbit
      marky
      Count me and mandy in for the BBQ. Dont know yet if ill have the kids or not.
      What time is everyone meeting up on the beach.
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

me, dad, mark, tracy and alex will be there for 11am, to set up a big tent for the BBQs if everyone gets there for between 11 and 12 we can get the BBQs nice and hot ready for food.
        Bring back firefly!!!
        www.fireflyseason2.com

Comment

Ainsdale Beach parking is sort of closed ish!!!

Ainsdale Beach parking area has all but been closed off, there is still a parking area but it is no where near the size of the beach that you used to be able to use!

Don't get me wrong you can still park on the beach but is now about the size of two football pitches.
          You may as well go on Southport Beach as that is fully open at £3.
          The Southport Air Show is on, 2nd & 3rd September though.
          £7. Per Person
          £5. To Park

As for the BBQ where ever you go Ainsdale/Southport I will go too!
          I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Doc
            Ainsdale Beach parking area has all but been closed off, there is still a parking area but it is no where near the size of the beach that you used to be able to use!

Don't get me wrong you can still park on the beach but is now about the size of two football pitches.
            You may as well go on Southport Beach as that is fully open at £3.
            The Southport Air Show is on, 2nd & 3rd September though.
            £7. Per Person
            £5. To Park

As for the BBQ where ever you go Ainsdale/Southport I will go too!

Thanks Bobby Doc,

We was there last year so its smaller now than then. I will have a drive up sometime this week and have a look around. I did not think u could get on the beach at southport. Last time i was up that end it was all fenced off. Where abouts do I get on up that end.

Ohsupremebeing
            Jessica Rabbit
            Marky
            Grimreeper
            Bobby Doc
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Bbq

Hi l am glad you said the 10th as l go to Florida on the 14th, l will bring plenty of cotton wool for those who dont want to hear "Marky" rabbiting on about his new "SILVER SURF". HEHEHE!!!!!
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                Hi l am glad you said the 10th as l go to Florida on the 14th, l will bring plenty of cotton wool for those who dont want to hear "Marky" rabbiting on about his new "SILVER SURF". HEHEHE!!!!!
                tell him the BBQ is at another beach
                and if he finds you Kick sand on his new surf
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

beach

Count me in please- last time I was on a beach was Weston-super-mare.......fantastic. (No it wasn`t the filming of topgear!).
                  cheers,
                  chris