X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping for good weather. I like the beach
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

good news, the met office weather report says we are in for good weather this weekend.

clear skys and a high of 22°C

heres the link http://www.metoffice.com/lib/include...liverpool.html

so all you doubters (mark) better clean ya BBQs cos it looks like southport afterall.
      Bring back firefly!!!
      www.fireflyseason2.com

Comment

Originally posted by jessica rabbit
        good news, the met office weather report says we are in for good weather this weekend.

clear skys and a high of 22°C

heres the link http://www.metoffice.com/lib/include...liverpool.html

so all you doubters (mark) better clean ya BBQs cos it looks like southport afterall.
        The way the WEATHER has been lately it looked like a NO-GO
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          The way the WEATHER has been lately it looked like a NO-GO

What do u mean Mark, (it looks like a no go) the weather looks good met office says sunny days from friday. We are still going and will be there from 11am. I will be taking the big tent to put the BBQs in.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE ON THE BEACH AROUND 11;30 ONWARDS.

we r sorting out a FAMILY BBQ again on the beach at Ainsdale-on-sea , just 4 miles south of Southport.

Last year we had a great family day out 22 surfs on the beach can we get more this year and have more fun and games.

Lots of room on the beach. Southport for the fun fair and its only £3 to park on all day on the beach. One or two of use have big BBQ and I hope they will bring them lol or u can bring your own its up to u. We can sort out food when we know how many r up for this.

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of Sept 10th Sunday. Meet up at 11 to 12

Everyone welcome new and old.

ohsupremebeing
          Jessica rabbit + nikki
          marky
          Grimreeper
          Hilux
          Chrisinflight
          Slugsie
          Deegz
          Joe Cocks
          Gizmo

Comment

One bit of bad news...

Southport Funfair Closed
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
              One bit of bad news...

Southport Funfair Closed

I have been going to southport funfair from being 5 years old i hope it dont close down

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                I have been going to southport funfair from being 5 years old i hope it dont close down
                According to what I've seen on TV in the news, staff turned up to work on Tuesday morning only to find the gates closed and to be told the park was now shut. Plenty of talk of moving some of the bigger rides to Blackpool Pleasure Beach as the same company/family own both sites.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

Blackpool is good but I found southport to be more family friendly and the people that worked there were friendly too, they had time for u. Cant say that about blackpool. Maybe be cos its smaller, but their was something about the place that I loved. Nice walks round the boating lakes, parks shops and a nice funfair, their just seemed to be more there. I will miss the place if they do reopen it down.

Comment

Yep...was on the news that Southport is shut or shutting down!....whats it coming to...even a stalwart ride such as the Log flume at Blackpool is to be replaced by a new ride
                    Gaz

Comment

Bump.!

Looks like its going to be a nice day....sun-tan cream at the ready...dont wanna end up like crazy paving again.
                      Gaz

Comment

I am going to be at the little chef just past Booths town on east lancs at 10am on sunday, if anyone wants to meet up there for a convoy to the beach let me know and i will wiat for u. Its going to be a lovely day for a beach BBQ marky will end up with red legs again

Comment

Apparently it is job and knock on Sunday, so if we can finnish what we are doing by 12.00pm or before I will try to make it to the beach.

If I don't make it have a great day and I hope it is nice and for you!
                          I like Orientals

Comment

Sad day for southport. All down to bodies through the gates and money.

Well on a brighter note good weather for the beach meet and done the shopping so stocked up on grub. cya all there
                            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Weve bought our burgers & sausages & we wiill meet up with Chris
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                                I am going to be at the little chef just past Booths town on east lancs at 10am on sunday, if anyone wants to meet up there for a convoy to the beach let me know and i will wiat for u. Its going to be a lovely day for a beach BBQ marky will end up with red legs again

Will meet ya at the Little chef...been ot to by the grub and i think theres enough gas in the bottle for the BBQ
                                Gaz

Comment

Working...
                                X