No announcement yet.

Moving to Wales...maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of scag heads on the south coast. Me I'd take the country life. Moved out to Norfolk a few years ago, now live a mile off the A10 in the middle of a field. 1 neighbour, the next nearest are 500 metres away. Loads of green laning, fishing, wildlife and a healthier way of life. Also justifies having a 4x4 (that is if you feel the need to justify it)
    Ooops did I just open a can of worms!!!!
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
      Ooops did I just open a can of worms!!!!
      Hello,

Nah - I wans't suggesting living in a city - the town I live in is one of the biggest in this area and there's less than 20,000 people in it - not a lot.

Since the demise of mining all of the valley's have suffered from a lack of investment in all things - health, education, employment, etc etc. It's on the local news down here quite often. Apparently Merthyr is the sickest (ie unhealthiest) town in the UK - 22% of adult population are 'on the sick'.

What I was saying is chose carefully.

Surfstar - send me a PM with a phone number if you want to discuss this.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
        Me and the family will be relocating soon and were thinking of the south coast (england) until i found a dream property in south Wales. Now, my work is based out of south wales so it would be convienient but the house is a bit secluded and doesent have the busy life/shops etc etc that england has. Also the boy would need schooling which would need to be in cardiff (30 mins). However the house is an amazing 4 bed detached on almost an acre, with seperate detached 2 storey garage/workshop. All of which is right next to a trout river. For the same price i could get a 2/3 bed semi with a pond on the coast.
        What benifits are there? and good/bad points?

I know there are loads of surfers there so let me know!

Thanks chaps
        Hope yer successfull Wiv yer new venture & Lifestyle, Chris,Jo & Jake
        We'll all be patiently waiting for BBQ invite then !!!! Good Luck
        Jesse

There's Always a Payback..... You just won't see US Comin !!!!
        Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 23 August 2006, 12:17.
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X