Key sticking in ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key sticking in ignition

A couple of times now my key has refused to come outof the ignition when I stop. I check the normal stuff-, ie truck is in patrk etc but it still refuses to budge. I have to restart it again and turn it off all over an in soime cases do this a few times before it will avctually come out of the ignition.
    Any one got any ideas whats causing this...and more importantly how to fix it.

Originally posted by fergus
    A couple of times now my key has refused to come outof the ignition when I stop. I check the normal stuff-, ie truck is in patrk etc but it still refuses to budge. I have to restart it again and turn it off all over an in soime cases do this a few times before it will avctually come out of the ignition.
    Any one got any ideas whats causing this...and more importantly how to fix it.

Mine used to do that, I cured it by squirting WD40 into the key slot using that little red straw you get with the can.

Comment

mine does this every now and again i just give the gear stick a nudge whilst still in park and heypresto
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
      X