Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Bag/Jack

Anyone got/tried one of these?
    Thinking of gettin one for off road instead of high lift jack. Quick and simple and can be placed under axle.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Draper-Inflata...QQcmdZViewItem
    What you think folks??
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Looked at these a couple of weeks ago, seems a good idea but don't think i would trust getting under the truck with this holding it up though
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Have used a similar item in the fire service to good effect BUT i would only use that one in conjunction with chocks or a high lift jack
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

had one when i was i nipper driving a mini worked well
        says takes 3 ton that will do nicely
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

might be handy for getting bogged down people carriers out at next years Inveraray games mate.

Comment

hey zedster where abouts in suffolk are you mate if you dont mind me asking

Comment

Hi Gary 16163, I am in East Bergholt, just off the A12 between ipswich and colchester, but only for the next few weeks untill the house sale goes through, then we are moving up to scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by zedster
                Hi Gary 16163, I am in East Bergholt, just off the A12 between ipswich and colchester, but only for the next few weeks untill the house sale goes through, then we are moving up to scotland.
                Good luck with the move, I was just interested as there doesn't seem to be many members from this area
                Regards Gary

Comment

At least when you move to Scotland there will be 2 members within 100 miles up here.

Got my 33" tyres,10" rims and just about to attempt boby lift tonight.......nice
                  Last edited by smiffy; 17 August 2006, 17:10.
                  www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                    At least when you move to Scotland there will be 2 members within 100 miles up here.

Got my 33" tyres,10" rims and just about to attempt boby lift tonight.......nice
                    I take it you ment a body lift don't forget to do drivers side first
                    Hope it goes well
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

We used the air bag jack on a recent trip to Botswana and had no problems at all. Works really well when the ground is uneven or too soft for a conventional jack. Loads of people there swear by them.

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                        Good luck with the move, I was just interested as there doesn't seem to be many members from this area
                        Regards Gary
                        Hey you lot, I'm in this area !

Just north of Ipswich (see under my icon).

Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Paff
                          Hey you lot, I'm in this area !

Just north of Ipswich (see under my icon).

Hi mate not far from me at all

Comment

where abouts are you moving to zebster?

you could probablly count on one hand the number of members north of the border.

cheers scotty

Comment

Hi Scotty

Moving up to Kilmartin, just south of Oban on the west coast, hopefully in the next 3 weeks if the frikin solicitors get their fingers out.

Smithsurf is in Dunoon, wheres you at ?

Comment

Working...
                              X