Nice new truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new truck

I saw this truck at Kidlington Toyota fresh from the docks, getting all the extras fitted before ending up with it's lucky new owner.

It had spot lights, chequred plate on the load bed fitted and a roll bar awaiting fitment.

I like the wheel rims. £120 each. Wonder what they would look like on my truck???

If only I had the money????
    Attached Files

vvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry yyyyyyyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iicccccccccceeeeeeeeeee
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

there is a jet black one for sale by me for £25,000 looks like the muts nuts
      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
        there is a jet black one for sale by me for £25,000 looks like the muts nuts
        both of my mutts nuts are more of a purpley browney shiney hairy colour...... .... and are shaped more like a nissan micra......
        the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          I saw this truck at Kidlington Toyota fresh from the docks, getting all the extras fitted before ending up with it's lucky new owner.

It had spot lights, chequred plate on the load bed fitted and a roll bar awaiting fitment.

I like the wheel rims. £120 each. Wonder what they would look like on my truck???

If only I had the money????

It looks hideous, the proportions are all wrong on it.

Comment

agreed-look like something to be driven by a 24 stone american on their superhighways. another one to give the tree huggers even more ammo. wait till he trys to fit it into a standard tesco carparking spot

Comment

yuck

don't forget it has the most ridiculous name known to man - a friend of mine has just bought the new navara which i am sad to admit knocks the spots off the toyota - he's getting 38mpg and thats driving it without the care it deserves - it has 175bhp, leather, sat nav, the lot, all for about £24,000
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Working...
              X