US Toyota 4-Runner next to a M109A3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Toyota 4-Runner next to a M109A3

As you may or may not be aware, the deal to buy new truck fell through due to some dodgy goings on with the guy I was supposed to buy it from.

Never mind. I would ideally like to own an M109A3 AM General Shop Van, as I can use this for a camper, but I will get the Cargo if a good one comes up.

Now to this post. Here is a picture of an AM General M109A3 6X6 Shop Van sitting next to the trucks owners 4-Runner. This gives a perfect size aspect of the two vehicles.

I don't know about you, but size does matter!!!!!!

What do you reckon??
    Attached Files

very nice, feel the need for something 3-4 ton+ and olive drab.
    Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      I don't know about you, but size does matter!
      Hello,

Gutted to hear about no truck deal - I was deeply impressed with your new toy, oh well.

Size matters. The guy who said it didn't matter obviously had a small di*k!
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        the deal to buy new truck fell through due to some dodgy goings on
        Sorry to hear that! It was fairly obvious to all on here that you were WELL happy with buying that.

Hope the next one turns out ok...
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Hey, thanks guys.....

Yeah, I was really gutted. I've been after one for about 12 years. Half that time I never had the money, then when I did it was a case of looking for the right truck. I thought I found it, but the guy who owns it is a dealer. I know a lot of people in the show scene, and as it's a small world, I found out some stuff about this guy and his business that I didn't like. The main reason is that he told me one thing about the truck, then on later occasions when I spoke with him his story changed. I found out from several other people different things.

The truck itself was spot on, but when I asked him to register it he wanted £500 more to do it. He said it would take a month (bollo**s) and I didn't even know where he lived.

That's about the long and the short of it. But keep your eyes out. I'm on the lookout everyday for one. When I know more you will be the first to know....

Comment

Working...
          X